Trilliant™ XR Lead Replacement Thermoplastics
Protects Patients & Personnel
Medical device manufacturers that use Trilliant™ XR Lead Replacement Thermoplastics, a more sustainable shielding solution, can avoid the regulatory, disposal and employee exposure challenges associated with lead, while achieving the performance necessary to protect patients and healthcare workers from exposure to harmful radiation. With some grades matching the actual density of lead (11 gm/cm3), but at a lighter weight, manufacturers see the benefits of a more sustainable solution that also offers increased design freedom and excellent chemical resistance.
Using Trilliant XR can also contribute to overall system cost reduction by avoiding costly record management and reporting requirements of using lead. The material features good impact strength, elevated heat deflection, corrosion resistance, and a broad modulus range from flexible to rigid.
- More sustainable alternative to lead for radiation shielding applications such as X-ray machines or CT scanners
- Protects patients and healthcare workers from harmful radiation exposure
- Customizable density to specific gravity requirements, or matching the density of lead (11gm/cm3)
- Increased design freedom for complex part shapes, and easy to process
- Chemically resistant to harsh cleaners, oils and fuels
Brochures & Product Information
Browse and download our literature to learn more about 福彩3d三天计划两胆码 solutions and services.
Safety Data Sheets
Important information about the health, safety and environmental impacts of 福彩3d三天计划两胆码 products.
Technical Data Sheets
Browse our library of product data sheets containing technical descriptions and details.
Technical information, design guides, processing information and more.
Trilliant™ XR Thermoplastics for Radiation Shielding - Product Bulletin
Trilliant™ XR Thermoplastics key characteristics, target market, applications and technical properties
Trilliant™ XR Technical Data Sheet
福彩3d三天计划两胆码Explore a technical data sheet for one Trilliant XR grade